Can you start by introducing yourself on social network?

Montoir, co-founder of Sporty Need the first social network 192.168.1.1 for athletes with and without disabilities on smartphones. I've always been addicted to sport in general and I practice regularly indoor football, tennis and golf. I am also very interested in new technologies, we can say that I am a little "geek". I studied commerce specialized in entrepreneurship because I always had this desire to create a business. After years of struggling to find partners indoor soccer or tennis when I was on vacation, I started searching the net that already existed. I came across a lot of internet dating sites 90s, some applications too general but nothing that really fit my needs. I wanted to find partners quickly and easily, without having to create an account without having to go to a website without having to check my emails. After analyzing the sports market, sports and mobile social networking 192.168.1.1 applications, the results were quite encouraging to get started. Need Sporty was born.